CTO / Lead Architect
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a software vendor specialized in insurance. Created from more than 10 years, the company is still progressing in terms of employees (more than 60) and market (Gulf market).
Today, our client is looking for his Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who will be Responsible for leading and aligning and overseeing all technology aspects and initiatives with the objectives of the business.
Job located in Metn.
Your responsibilitiesThe CIO coordinates with the executive management to ensure the growth of the company through technological resources.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Steer the company to attain strategic goals by directing all employees in IT and IO.
- Drive the business strategy, revenues and cost reduction through technology application
- Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers
- Govern all the Research and Development tasks, goals and objectives to determine on the probability of implementation
- Enhance client relationships by emitting trust and delivering excellence
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirement
- Provide leadership to department heads if a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify, exploit and integrate new technologies
- Leverage technology across all business units
- Build out or leverage existing IT infrastructure to support new technologies
- Oversee the product development and governance of strategic products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
- 12+ years in development and management in a Software Vendor
- 5+ years in management and strategies
- Experienced in building transformation plans
- Had worked in a startup, SME and large organizations
Our criteria of selection
- A mentor
- Big thinker
- Visionary and operations savvy
- Passionate in all concerned technologies
- Trustful and confidence with internal and external people
CV + cover @ techrecruit [at] net- recrute . com