.Net Team lead
Bac + 5
Ville de travail:
Début du travail:
|Our client is a software vendor specialized in insurance. Created from more than 10 years, the company is still progressing in terms of employees (more than 60) and market (Gulf market).
Today, our client is looking for .net Team Leaders who will be Responsible for leading teams and aligning all technology aspects and initiatives with the objectives of the business.
Job located in Metn.
Your responsibilitiesThe Team Lead coordinates with the Technical Management to ensure the growth of the company through technological resources.
Your responsibilities cover the following:
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirement
- Provide leadership to department heads if a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify, exploit and integrate new technologies
- Leverage technology across all business units
- Build out or leverage existing IT infrastructure to support new technologies
- Oversee the product development and governance of strategic products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
- 5+ years in development and management in a Software Vendor
- Experienced in building transformation plans
- Had worked in a startup, SME and large organizations
Our criteria of selection
- A mentor
- Big thinker
- Visionary and operations savvy
- Passionate in all concerned technologies
- Trustful and confidence with internal and external people
CV + cover @ techrecruit [at] net- recrute . com