Our client is an innovator in licensing rights and royalty management software solutions and has been an industry leader working with some of the largest names in consumer products, media & entertainment, publishing, retail, manufacturing and high tech.
Founded in 2003 and with a wealth of cross-industry, rights management expertise, the group delivers high-quality cloud-based software solutions designed to meet the needs of large global organizations.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a new Sales Manager France to sell the company's SaaS products and professional services to B2B clients.
Your role :
• You represent the company to grow market share primarily in France and eventually into Western Europe.
• You understand our business, product offerings, and focus industries, research and understand client business drivers and trends.
• You prospect and qualify for new sales lead and schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
• You create plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
• You track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating
account information regularly.
• You communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
within the company.
• You coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
• You maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects and you develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• You attain or exceed quarterly/annual sales quota.
You are :
• You are curious and you have a knowledge of MarTech, with emphasis on content management or digital asset management.
• You are highly self-motivated and you have a proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You have a proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota.
Your profile :
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
More than 10 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales companies.
Fluent in French and English, other languages are a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google G-suite.
Working knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce.com
Willing to travel to events and prospect locations as required
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to m l o (at) n e t - r e c r u t e .c o m